Join your colleagues from industry, academia and government at the 39th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2020) in Fort Lauderdale, USA from June 28 to July 3.
OMAE 2020 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- Meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support;
- Exchange ideas and experiences whilst promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- Promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following on the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
- Fort Lauderdale is known as the “Venice of America” due to its 300 plus miles of Intercoastal Waterway and inland canals
- There are 23 miles of Atlantic beaches, six of which are Blue Wave Certified by the Clean Beaches Council
Port Everglades is the 3rd largest cruise port in the world with 10 cruiselines
- Draft Paper Submission
January 13, 2020
- Draft Paper Reviews Completed
February 10, 2020