SIMEC Atlantis Energy (SAE) is an AIM-listed group focusing on the development and ownership of a diverse range of sustainable power generation assets. With several gigawatts of power projects in various stages of development, including the world’s flagship tidal stream project, SAE has set itself the goal of becoming one of the largest independent generators of sustainable energy in Europe. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Corporate Finance Associate to be based in either our Edinburgh or London office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering company with a diverse and interesting renewables remit. We are seeking a highly motivated, competent and experienced Finance Associate to assist with our corporate and project financing activities.
Description du poste
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Work closely with the Chief Financial Officer, other employees across all our divisions, and third-party consultants to develop and maintain detailed financial models and assumptions books across our portfolio
- Monitor key project financial management performance indicators, identify areas for improvement, develop solutions and adjust tactics, policies and procedures to improve project and portfolio financial outcomes
- Establish and implement standards for project financial analytics and project go/no-go decisions. Identify and promote existing best practices in project modelling and directly communicate them to key stakeholders across the organization. Identify and communicate ways to improve project financial analysis process and metrics
- Support with capital raises as appropriate to facilitate further corporate growth
- Support mergers and acquisitions transactions as required
- Maintain an understanding of renewable energy support mechanisms in key markets
Modalités de candidature
When applying, please include your CV and a cover letter on : https://simecatlantis.com/careers/corporate-finance-associate/
The closing date for all applications is Friday, 17th May 2019 at 5pm (GMT).