G-tec is a specialist in Onshore and Offshore geophysical and geotechnical site investigation. G-tec is a fast-growing company with assignments which include geotechnical site investigation campaigns worldwide. G-tec has become a reputed player in European offshore wind farm development.
Due to an increase in workloads within the Geotechnical Department. G-tec is delighted to be recruiting experienced Engineering Geologists to join our Belgian offices. You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team of geologists and engineers working for predominantly offshore geotechnical site investigation projects within northern Europe.
Description du poste
- Participating and supervising in geotechnical site investigations including multi-disciplinary methods such as roto-sonic drilling, wire-line coring, CPTs, sea bed CPTs and vibro-coring etc.
- Logging and description of cores and samples to the appropriate standards i.e. BS 5930/EN ISO 14688/CIRIA C574.
- Assistance and supervising within the offshore laboratory.
- Preparation and review of laboratory test schedules, control and dispatch of samples.
- Preparation and checking of contract technical output i.e. borehole logs and test results.
- Input, maintenance and up keep of records within the geo-database system.
- Preparation and submission of factual reports to the client and assistance in the preparation and submission of interpretative reports and models.
- You will ensure that abovementioned tasks are performed in accordance with best practice standards and the appropriate regulations and norms.