As responsible for the Human-Machine-Interface (HMI) and data management functions, you have a key role within the software team and you will also interact closely with other groups including Systems, Electrical and Mechanical design as well as the Integration & test team.
You will manage the data flow from the control software onboard the Wave Energy Converter and developing web applications to allow operators to efficiently monitor and control the Wave Energy Convertors. Our bespoken HMI is based on industry standard libraries, and designed to interact with Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
Description du poste
- Primary owner of data management of our wave farm systems
- Primary owner of the HMI frontend and software user experience
- Develop and test systems for: backend, data logging, database, visualization. These functions are located on device level, land servers and cloud services
- Manage your work to meet functional and performance targets on-time
- Produce documentation, operations and maintenance manuals
- Support visualization and reporting of large data set analysis
- Support pilot installations in the field
- Continuously identify and implement user experience improvements to our HMI