Carnegie Clean Energy Limited is a renewable energy technology company, focused on developing its world leading patented CETO wave energy technology. The global potential for marine renewable energy is enormous and Carnegie is well positioned to capitalise upon this. Carnegie is working to significantly improve the CETO design by utilising a low-cost, digital development pathway.
Description du poste
Carnegie is seeking a Machine Learning Expert to join the technical team and work closely with other engineers across a broad range of disciplines in executing the technology development plan. Reporting to the Carnegie’s Chief Technology Officer, this position will be responsible for Machine Learning developments of our CETO wave energy technology.
• Develop Machine Learning models to predict wave elevation, wave forces and optimum control force on the CETO device
• Develop and implement a Machine Learning controller for the CETO technology including techniques such as Model Predictive Control and Reinforcement Learning
• Author and review detailed technical reports relating to Machine Learning activities and CETO development
• Define training data required to train the models developed
• Collaborate closely with Carnegie’s Data Analyst and Hydrodynamic Engineer to ensure appropriate development of models and production of suitable input data
• Support the planning, preparation, completion and reporting of physical tank testing or other experimental activities conducted to produce input data for the ML models or to test the model developed
Modalités de candidature
Applications, including covering letter, CV and answers to the application questions below, should be forwarded to email@example.com in PDF format with “ML Expert” in the subject title. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Confidentiality is assured.
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is your expected salary?
- Do you have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification?
- Describe your ideal work environment in 3 words.