Wello Oy is a high-technology company specialising in wave energy converting technologies. In our values nature comes always first. Our skills and passion come to life in Penguin wave energy converter which is a result of highly committed innovation work and engineering. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humour flourish.
Description du poste
We are looking for a Numerical Modelling Engineer for our Espoo based office in Finland. In this position, you will be responsible for modelling and simulation of Wello’s wave energy converter as well as development of the technology. Working closely in a team with other experts, building on their knowledge for solving problems which you are tasked with.
Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hydrodynamic modelling of the wave energy converter.
- Simulating of device using NEMOH or other BEM software packages.
- Verification of numerical models to data collected at experimental scale model testing.
- Analyse and make independent recommendations regarding the development of the technology with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines.
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Modalités de candidature
Please attach your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org