We are looking for an ambitious person with relevant electrical engineering experience to join our international team. Do you want to take a key role in the development of wave energy?
Description du poste
- Owner of the electrical instrumentation, automation and network systems within the Wave Energy Converters and the wave farm infrastructure, including control and network hardware, network configuration, emergency power system (e.g. UPS)
- Establish requirement specifications for systems and components, such as: sensors, actuators, network equipment, digital I/O, industrial PC/PLC, etc.
- Establish optimal network configuration through industrial fieldbus, such as: EtherCat, Modbus TCP, wireless protocols (3G, 4G, radio)
- Design the system according to relevant standards, such as IEC, DNV-GL, etc.
- Interface with module owners to support implementation of these requirement specifications
- Perform electrical system design work, produce detailed diagrams using SolidWorks Electrical®
- Produce technical documentation
- Perform failure mode, effects and criticality analysis for modules and system
- Manage your modules to meet performance, schedule and budget targets
- Investigate new solutions to improve performance, reliability or manufacturability
- Support procurement activities, including component and supplier selection, manufacturing and factory acceptance testing
- Perform assembly and testing of modules and prototypes system in our assembly hall
- Support offshore installations