To provide specialist lead/support on the provision of HRA specialist/complex advice and guidance, in the Competent Authority role, during pre-application and formal application stages for the Offshore Renewable Energy Programme (OREP) developments.
To protect and enhance the reputation of NRW by leading with the coordination of complex HRA advice and guidance during pre-application and formal application stages for national energy sector developments as part of the Offshore Renewable Energy Programme.
Description du poste
The post holder will:
- Lead with the provision of complex HRA pre-application advice for marine licensing applications.
- Act as the pivotal HRA contact between the Permitting Service and OREP ensuring that the Permitting Service is actively engaged with the OREP priority HRA actions and that the Permitting Service management team are briefed as necessary.
- Develop a clear plan for the provision of HRA advice for OREP developments in our role as Competent Authority.
- HRA advice and guidance in our role as Competent Authority is effectively coordinated and delivered consistently and within specified timescales.
- Coach and mentor colleagues within the Permitting Service and wider business as necessary to ensure the HRA process is consistent and streamlined.
- Champion a continuous improvement culture within the permitting service, challenge existing processes and implement new ways of working were necessary.