General framework of the activity
The Agence Régionale des Pays de la Loire implements the development policy of the region. It focuses on four areas of strategic activity: Tourism – International – Innovation and economic change – Territories and businesses.
Specific skills in the MRE field
The Agence Régionale des Pays de la Loire is charged by the Pays de la Loire Region to lead the regional MRE sector. As such, the Agency supports companies in their development and innovation projects in Pays de la Loire:
- information on public devices,
- promotion of the regional sector on international exhibitions,
- help to find European funding,
- attractiveness of the territory to foreign investors,
- national and European lobbying,
- communication actions on the know-how and news of the sector.
Projects in MRE
The Regional Agency participates in the OCEAN ERANET COFUND project, is sub_partner of the FORESEA project and associated partner of MARINE ENERGY Alliance projects (INTERREG NWE).