General framework of the activity
Atlantique Offshore Energy is Chantiers de l’Atlantique business unit specialized in offshore constructions. Dedicated to Marine Renewable Energy and Oil & Gas markets, it is an expert in tailor-made solutions for specific Engineering or Manufacturing projects, and for turnkey EPCIM contracts (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Maintenance).
Located on the Atlantic Coast for 150 years, Chantiers de l’Atlantique is a company dedicated to maritime construction and services to operating floats. Thanks to the expertise of its staff and its sub-contractor network, combined with up-to-date industrial facilities, the company is one of the leaders for designing, building, erecting and commissioning highly complex ships and maritime installations.
Specific skills in the MRE field
Atlantique Offshore Energy Business Unit benefits from major competitive assets to meet its customer expectations:
- Expert teams in all fields, from the design to the maintenance of marine facilities
- Project Management skills and process, ensuring Safety, Quality and On-time Delivery
- Decades of know-how as technology integrator
- Large industrial and logistical capacities with direct access to the open sea
Products or services in MRE
- Offshore Engineering: Thanks to our Integrated Design Office part of Chantiers de l’Atlantique, we have developed since many years the skills required to sucessfully perform complex Offshore Engineering projects.Through the execution of turnkey projects in the field of Marine Energies and Shipbuilding, with very high requirements related to Quality, Safety, Costs and Delays, our teams acquired a strong know-how to manage large-scale projects. This allow us to consider at the very early stage of each Engineering project constraints related to Manufacturing and Operation. In a few words: “Design to Build, Install and Operate”. > More information
- SeeOs Electrical Offshore Substation: As EPCI-M Contractor, Atlantique Offshore Energy developped and certified an innovative concept named SeeOs: Scalable Efficient Evolutive Offshore Substation. SeeOs is based on a modular approach and is fully adaptable to our customer’s needs. > More information
Projects in MRE
Atlantique Offshore Energy has many references which demonstrate our ability to achieve the Design or the complete Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Maintenance of innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers, whether for Marine Renewable Energy projects, including Offshore Wind Farms.
- Electrical Offshore Substations for Offshore Wind Farms: Westermost Rough, DONG Energy & Arkona, E.ON & Statoil, Rentel, Otary
- Marine Energy: HVAC & Electrical Substation module for Girassol FPSO, Saipem & Jacket for the 6 MW Haliade WTG prototype, Alstom Wind