Welcome to the 15th eawe PhD seminar !
Centrale Nantes invites you to participate in the 15th eawe PhD seminar, 29 – 31 October 2019.
The eawe PhD seminar is a great opportunity for young researchers from all over Europe to present their works and to discover the wind energy community.
Scientific and social program are being prepared by the organization comittee with scientific talks, technical visits and friendliness.
A first idea of the program can be given:
- On Monday 28 evening, an icebreaker event will be held
- The conference will start on Tuesday 29 around 9:00 AM.
- The gala dinner will be organized on Wednesday 30.
- The last presentations will be given on Tuesday 31 around 11:00 AM, and will be followed by a feedback session.
- A visit of the FLOATGEN floating wind turbine is planned on Tuesday afternoon, but is dependant on the weather conditions. As the weather will be splendid, we will come back at around 6:00 PM.
More information to come soon on the website below!
Abstract submission is now opened from the -> submission portal <- ! The registration and abstract submission deadline for the 15th EAWE PhD seminar (29 – 31 October 2019 in Nantes) is extended to 15/07/2019.
To submit an abstract on the portal, you need to create a sciencesconf account. This account will allow you to manage your submission, and later your registration and your access to the conference documents. The compilation of abstracts will be uploadable on the website but abstract contents stay the co-authors properties.
If you struggle with the link above, you can reach the portal at eawephd2019.sciencesconf.org.