Next generation foundation design, fabrication and installation :
Offshore Foundations is a technical event for experts in the wind industry. The goal is to push forward technical development for future foundation concepts. Practical experience, current research and prototypes, will be discussed in order to increase cost-efficiency and to take the next steps towards the full commercialization of the industry.
THE CONFERENCE AIMS TO
- Discuss design optimization of XL monopiles and jackets for cost-reduction in deeper waters
- Discover the most recent applications of suction buckets and floating foundations
- Explore the newest results on damping and soil-structure interactions in offshore windfarms
- Enhance structural reliability of your foundations to ensure a longer lifetime for your offshore windfarm
- Improve foundation monitoring to manage maintenance costs
- Learn about practical case studies from key players to reduce costs in your windfarm
- Hear the updates on current offshore wind projects from international experts
- Explore new global and European offshore wind markets
- Who is Who | Discover relevant industry contacts. The Who‘s Who wall will help you identify who you want to meet at the conference.
- Match and Win | Identify your group while at the same time getting to know many of your peers in a short amount of time.
- Panel Discussion | Steer this interactive panel discussion with your questions to our panel of experts and use the opportunity for further discussion.
- Evening Get-Together | Join our evening get-together and take this opportunity to network and make new business contacts. Or take the time to relax after completing your first event day.
- Round Table Sessions | Choose your main discussion topic and deepen your knowledge in close dialogue with experts by pointed questions.