INORE is an association of masters, PhD students and post-docs in the field of Marine Renewable Energy, created in 2006. Today, it has more than 1500 members of 76 nationalities. The 14th Symposium was held for the first time in France. The opening day of this 14th edition of the conference organized by WEAMEC in Centrale Nantes.
- Presentation of the WEAMEC ecosystem (Academic and industrial partners, skills, test facilities, projects …)
- Focus on two academic partners (Centrale Nantes and University of Nantes)
- Focus on two industrial partners (VALOREM-VALEMO and INNOSEA)
- Focus on a Regional Project (HYDROL 44)
- Visit of the ocean tank of Centrale Nantes
WEAMEC Day: 48 participants, 17 nationalities, 10 speakers and many exchanges