The WindEurope Offshore conference is the leading-edge, international conference for the offshore wind industry. Get advanced learning, hear about important industry trends and network with your peers, potential clients and collaborators.
Get the full conference experience
- Hear from industry leaders and respected specialists;
- See the gallery of technical posters and meet the presenters to discuss their latest work;
- Visit large exhibition halls housing the entire value chain;
- Attend the highly popular networking & social events.
Call for abstracts
Our call for abstracts is now open – and we are looking for submissions on the following topics:
- Turbine technology
- Floating offshore wind
- O&M, installation & logistics
- Resource Assessment
- Grid development, storage, electrification and market integration
- Environmental impacts and spatial planning
- Skills, Health & Safety
The deadline for submitting your abstract is 15 June 2019.