Renewable UK-Wave & Tidal 2018 is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the industry and help you complement and prepare for the International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE) 2018.
The Ocean Energy Race: Local Opportunities in a Global Market
Participants will be able to:
- Meet regional political leaders and understand their vision for marine energy with a political keynote by Paul Wheelhouse MSP, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy
- Understand what the Government’s Industrial Strategy means for the wave and tidal industries as soon as its published
- Get a first look at the ORE Catapult’s research into cost reduction pathways for marine energy
- Discuss innovative and practical solutions to our common challenges within our industries and those outside of it facing similar challenges
- Get a first look at RenewableUK’s Marine Project Intelligence Report
The full programme and speaker lineup is online – have a look at key speakers including Andrew Jamieson, ORE Catapult, Mark Leybourne, ITPEnergised and Sue Barr, OpenHydro.
Why not arrange a meeting with one of our leading industry stakeholders including:
- Department for International Trade (DIT)
- UK Export Finance
- Marine Scotland
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Wave Energy Scotland
- Offshore Renewables Joint Industry Programme (Marine Energy)
- ORE Catapult
- Crown Estate Scotland (CES).
Side Event: Horizon 2020 – EU Energy Focus 1-2-1
Horizon 2020 is the European Commission’s research and innovation funding programme. UK organisations continue to be eligible to receive European funding. Book an appointment during the event for the latest information about eligibility.