Subsea Power Cables is an opportunity for your company to share your knowledge and experience of subsea cable projects with the industry – enabling you to share your own big ideas, engage with and influence your peers, and showcase real, tangible products and services to make those ideas a reality.
Take advantage of the subsea cable industry being together under one roof by planning your networking with your target market.
Comprehensive 2-day conference
Hear From The Industry Experts
Leading experts will share their experiences, knowledge and lessons learned from actual subsea cable projects. Our panel of speakers will represent developers, OFTOs, regulators, contractors, cable manufacturers and technology innovators.
Review of the Subsea Cable Landscape
Get the latest regional updates, key trends and market drivers, identify where the next opportunities are in Europe and internationally and review the installation vessel sector.
This year’s SPC 2018 will feature ample interactive sessions including panel debates and roundtable sessions where, in discussion groups, you will explore in more depth but in an informal setting, key issues influencing your business.
Key focus for 2018
- Cost reduction strategies
- Innovative technologies improving safe and cost efficient cable projects
- Addressing the cable failure challenge
- Operations, maintenance and asset life management
Lay Vessel and Installation Advances
- Latest innovation in cable lay vessels
- Optimizing cable installation
- Different installation techniques
- Case Studies
Cable Protection Options
- Best practice
- Innovative alternative approaches