Advances in Wind Turbine Towers is a technical event for experts in the wind industry and the goal is to push forward technical development for future tower concepts. The conference will deal with current developments, improved technology and new concepts on tubular steel towers, lattice towers, pre-stressed concrete and hybrid towers.
Wind turbine towers are continuing a trend of growth to meet the needs of rising turbine capacity to further boost energy production.
The conference aims to:
- Compare established tower concepts, new approaches and identify cost drivers to reduce LCOE
- Discuss vibrations of soft and stiff tower design to cope with tower dynamics
- Identify new aspects in foundation development and advances in material to decrease risks
- Exchange transportable large scale tower concepts to overcome design limits and challenges for hardly accessible regions
- Understand different market needs through case studies from Europe, US, Latin America and China and push the design towards an optimum
Sponsors & Exhibitors:
Mammoet Wind A/S Denmark, Sika Group
InDepth WIND; Windpower Engineering; Sun, Wind & Energy; Energy IQ