General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market. This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses.
These modules allow to increase an expertise in each theme. They will be programmed on demand, according to the people who express their interest.
The “Expert modules” were designed by teachers from Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
To register, use the information form:
- Knowledge of Atlantic ecosystems
- Regulation and impact studies planification
- Methodology and study protocol
- Environmental monitoring
- Case Studies: SEMREV
Specific contribution to MRE
- To know the administrative process to obtain the authorizations: use of the for the MRE
- Connection to the grid
- Environmental constraints
- Know the impact studies to be carried out before the requests: environmental impact and other uses
- Conduct the process with the actors involved: state services, local authorities, other users, etc.
- Environmental monitoring and operation of the maritime public domain after obtaining authorizations