General framework of the training offer
This continuing training allows the professionals to acquire the skills to safely take care of a person in case of accident on the onshore and offshore wind turbines.
- To intervene effectively in an occupational accident situation by rescuing the victim.
- To safely intervene on a dangerous situation by using knowledge in occupational risks prevention while respecting the organization and procedures “specific to wind turbine”.
- Identify the dangers of working conditions in wind power.
- Required attitude to rescue a victim in a wind turbine.
- Psychological effects in first aid situations – anatomy – environmental factors and sickness.
- Emergency release of the wind turbine (depending on the type of trauma) during a fire situation, using First Response Team.
- Procedure “protect – examine – make alert or alert – rescue”.
- Management of the dangerous situations.
- Complex incidents with several causes.
Includes the French First Aid Rescuer certificate (SST).
Specific contribution to MRE
The GWO certificate, recognized internationally by companies in the wind turbine sector, is granted at the end of the training course. It will give you operational employability to intervene on offshore wind turbines.
The contents and the organization of training is in compliance with « Global Wind Organisation Standard » Basic Safety training (BST) and Basic Safety Training Refresher (BSTR).
Validity of the module: the GWO certificate delivered is valid for 24 months.
MODULE REFRESHER FIRST AID – 8H – 1 DAY.