General framework of the training offer
This continuous training allows to sensitize the professionals to the prevention of the occupational diseases and accidents at work on the onshore and offshore wind turbines.
- Understand the positive gestures and postures for the health of workers.
- Know the anatomy.
- Principle of economy of effort (climb to scale, use working length).
- Adapt, as much as possible, the position to the human and the posture of the worker to the conditions of work in confined environment.
- Notions of anatomy: spine, shoulders, risk of musculoskeletal injury
- Accident and pathology of the skeleton
- What to do to protect yourself?
- Evaluate the risks of manual handling
- Four specific areas: Task Individual Load Environment (TILE)
- Principles of physical safety and economy of effort
Specific contribution to MRE
The GWO certificate, recognized internationally by companies in the wind turbine sector, is granted at the end of the training course. It will give you operational employability to intervene on offshore wind turbines.
The contents and the organization of training is in compliance with « Global Wind Organisation Standard » Basic Safety training (BST) and Basic Safety Training Refresher (BSTR).
Validity of the module: the GWO certificate delivered is valid for 24 months.
MODULE REFRESHER FIRE AWERENESS – 6H – 1 DAY