General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market. This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses.
These modules allow to increase an expertise in each theme. They will be programmed on demand, according to the people who express their interest.
The “Expert modules” were designed by teachers from Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
To register, use the information form:
Valuation of EMRs via the market
- Regulatory and economic approach
- Monetarization and multi criteria analysis of an EMR project
Integration of MRE
- Modeling of the electrical system and techno-economic functioning of the electricity market
- Market supply and demand balance
Storage technologies; coupling with RNE. Issues for MRE.
Valuation of MRE by coupling with a storage system
Case studies: off-shore wind, tidal energy. Storage of H2.
Challenges of the H2 sector in the Loire region.
Specific contribution to MRE
The course “Economic approach of MRE and associated storage” will allow you to understand the economic stakes of the MRE and their value on the French electricity market. It will also allow you to perform the cost benefit analysis of an MRE project and understand the economic issues of energy storage.
- Manage economic and regulatory constraints on the valuation of MRE
- Understand the interactions with other energies and other operators
- Assess the financial value of a project
- Anticipate the volume that the market can absorb and revalorize a project via a storage
- Select the means of storage under technical and economical constraints on the different market segments