General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market. This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses.
These modules allow to increase an expertise in each theme. They will be programmed on demand, according to the people who express their interest.
The “Expert modules” were designed by teachers from Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
To register, use the information form:
General structure of the Eurocodes: general principles and structure of EC0, EC1 and EC2
Mechanical operation of reinforced concrete:
- Mechanical properties of concrete: characteristic resistance, laws of behavior, shrinkage, creep, cracking.
- Properties of reinforcements: characteristic resistance, laws of behavior, ductility.
- The classical hypotheses of reinforced concrete calculation: sealing, homogenization, plastic models.
Principles of calculation at Eurocode 2:
- Calculation solicitation: geometric and mechanical modeling, boundary state formulation
Calculus resistance to ELUs: hypotheses, elementary solicitations, interactions, second order effects.
- Justification to SLE: structural and environmental class, durability, opening of cracks, especially for structures at sea.
Application to simple cases:
- Illustrations and implementation on bent, flexed and compressed beams: comments and decoding of calculation notes and execution plans.
Mini-project with specification of concretes at sea.
Specific contribution to MRE
The module “Principles of regulatory calculation of reinforced concrete infrastructures” will allow you to formulate and apply the principles of calculation of quasi-static structures in Eurocode 2.
A global view of the problems associated with reinforced concrete structures with a mini-project will allow you to learn how to specify a concrete according to the norm and to carry out a regulatory calculation.