General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market.
This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses. The ” MRE Technical advisor “ Certificate verify the skills allowing to assure a technical support with the operational teams and to contribute to the development of their technical skills in Marine Renewable Energy.
This certificate was designed by teachers of Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
You have to follow all the modules to obtain the certificate. You can also follow only one or more modules that specifically serve your business goals.
To register, use the information form:
- Preliminary design of offshore wind foundations : recognition of external loads, soil conditions, frequency characteristics of the structures, classic numerical models, experimental approaches used for validation.
- Preliminary design : hydrostatic characteristics of the bottom-fixed and floating structures, recognition of steady loads, frequency characteristics, recognition of unsteady loads, classic numerical models, experimental approaches used for validation.
- Certification of MRE structures : the approach and the different IEC groups, the existing IEC processes of certification and under development, the global plan of BV certification, the different BV regulations and notes for tidal energy, floating wind energy, OTEC.
Specific contribution to MRE
The “Design and certification of fixed foundations and floating structures” provides an understanding of the design principles of fixed or floating structures and addresses the challenges of certification in order to interact efficiently with experts.
At the end of the training you will be able to:
- identify the principles of foundations and floating structures for offshore wind,
- to select the regulation principles allowing to design foundations and floating structures for offshore wind and
- to integrate the stakes of the certification of a structure at sea.