In the current process of business grow, facing projects with both Offshore Wind Platforms – the Commissioning Technical Support and Documentation Engineer will execute an important role, both for the field teams support as well as the creation and release of Project Commissioning Engineering documentation, in order to ensure an optimal level of knowledge transfer, achieving both Technical and EHS excellence. Quality & Customer Satisfaction will be the main goals.
- Follow Haliade Commissioning Strategy to ensure an optimal on time works execution.
- Create, Release and Control documentation for Haliade commissioning procedures considering the most up to date Electrical Machinery Standards.
- Plan commissioning tests for the project, creating a detailed program of work; communicate and agree with the rest of the commissioning team and project leaders.
- Ensure a proper link and communication between Commissioning Engineering and Design Engineering Departments.
- Propose process improvements to optimize security and / or reduce costs; special attention should be paid to EHS compliance.
- Support the back office purchasing team by defining clear tooling and spares lists to be acquired for the ongoing projects.