WEAMEC wants to support the development of the international relations of the research teams of its ecosystem.
To this end, WEAMEC co-finances mobilities of researchers or PHDs to carry out projects in close collaboration between two laboratories: the first of a research establishment from Pays de la Loire and the second of an establishment of an ecosystem targeted in the International Strategy of WEAMEC (List of the eligible partners available).
It is mandatory to follow several specific conditions of WEAMEC’s call :
- the Pays de la Loire-based institution carrying the mobility must ensure at least 10% co-financing;
- the mobility must target an ecosystem identified in WEAMEC’s international strategy. More than the origin of the person funded in the framework of the mobility, it is the ability to set up the project in collaboration with an ecosystem of the international strategy of WEAMEC that will be sought, in order to build strong and lasting relationships with these Ecosystems in Europe;
- the applicant must work at least 50 % of the project time in the research institution in the region of Pays de la Loire.
Key dates in the call for project
- Beggining 2016 - Launch of the Call for Projects
- May 2020 - Closing of the Call for Projects