The INTERREG North-West Europe (NWE) Programme is a transnational European Territorial Cooperation Programme funded by the European Union.
The areas involved in the NWE Programme are Ireland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and parts of France, Germany and the Netherlands.
Priority 2 and Specific Objective 3:
MRE are mostly concern by the Priority 2 “Low carbon” and particuraly by the Specific Objective 3 (SO3):
To facilitate the uptake of low carbon technologies, products, processes and services in sectors with high energy saving potential, to reduce GHG emissions in NWE
Types of Actions (ToA) supported:
Implementing low-carbon technologies and other solutions through the demonstration and roll-out of existing low-carbon products, technologies, or solutions.
The Programme supports projects that collaborate on:
- Implementing and adopting zero/low-carbon technologies in enterprises and industrial production processes; particularly those relating to energy generation and/or energy reductions/efficiency.
- Delivering and rolling out of emerging energy technologies.
- Implementing transnational living labs to test and demonstrate the use of zero/low-carbon solutions in real life conditions.
- Implementing of joint zero/low carbon technology demonstration schemes and facilities, including fab labs and R&D/testing facilities.
- Ensuring that new energy solutions are feasible.
These project activities must demonstrate the positive environmental and economic impact associated and the Projects need to quantify them , including :
- Adopted or applied low carbon technologies
- Jobs created and maintained in all economic sectors
- Funding leveraged by the projects (in €)
- Enterprises co-operating with research institutions
- Enterprises supported to introduce new to the market products
- Enterprises supported to introduce new to the firm products
- Additional capacity of renewable energy production
- Households with improved energy classification
- Annual decrease of GHG
Key dates in the call for project
- December 2018 - Opening date for the 9th call
- 14 June 2019 - Deadline date for the 9th call