Pillar: Societal Challenges
Developing the next generation of renewable energy technologies.
Bringing these new energy conversion solutions, new renewable energy concepts and innovative renewable energy uses faster to commercialisation.
These new technologies should have a lower lower environmental impact and lower greenhouse gases emissions than the current renewable energy technologies.
Relevent MRE topics:
- Innovative testing methods and design tools for acceleration of wind energy technology development and increased life time extension
- To develop energy technologies currently in the early phases of research
- To advance the knowledge and prove the technological feasibility of the concept including the environmental, social and economic benefits
- Reduction of LCOE
Key dates in the call for project
- 1st August 2018 - Opening date
- 16 October 2018 - Deadline Phase 1
- 25 avril 2019 - Deadline Phase 2