Are you an experienced researcher thinking about your next career move? Individual Fellowships fund researchers looking to enhance their career development and prospects by working abroad.
MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE, A PROGRAMME FOR THE MOBILITY OF RESEARCHERS
- Promote the mobility of researchers with high potential
- Support the development of their careers by acquiring and transferring skills
- Strengthening the partnership between the researcher and the host institution
- Through international and intersectoral mobility iIn Europe or internationally (with return phase).
- For a long stay (from 12 to 24 months (European Fellowship) + 12 months for the return (Global Fellowship)).
- Around a single training project through research (career development) shared between the researcher, the host laboratory and the laboratory of origin.
Coupling between MSCA IF & AAP International Mobility WEAMEC
It was decided to link this call for projects to the “WEAMEC International Mobility call”.
The file must first be filed as part of this European call and if not selected, the file is re-analyzed by the WEAMEC as part of its support system for international mobility.
Key dates in the call for project
- 8 April 2020 - Planned opening date
- 9 September 2020 - Deadline