This year again, the Norwegian Research Council is offering funding for collaborations between Norwegian and French research teams within the INTPART program.
The objective of the INTPART programme is to develop world-class research and education in Norway through long term international cooperation. The programme will create a framework for expanding cooperation between academic groups considered to be at the international forefront today or that are believed to have the potential to become world leaders in their fields in the future.
Up to 9 million NOK are earmarked projects with Germany and/or France only, and are without thematic earmarks. Project must be relevant for industry and for the EU framework programmes.
Examples of activities that are eligible for funding:
- Additional costs in connection with short-term or long-term reciprocal mobility stays by students, researchers, managers and administrative staff may be funded according to the Research Council’s rates for Visiting Researcher Grants and Overseas Research Grants (stays shorter than three months may also be funded).
- Development and implementation of workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Development and implementation of intensive courses, field courses, summer schools, etc.
- Cooperation on curriculum development and development of joint courses, educational programmes and/or degree programmes.
- Planning and development of research cooperation.
- Guest lectures and joint teaching and supervision of students and doctoral candidates.
- Cooperation with the business and public sectors
- Other activities that encompass international research and educational cooperation.
Key dates in the call for project
- 25 April 2018 - Deadline