Tailor made creation of cast iron ballast for gravity base and floating structures.
- Raw material fully recycled.
- Product fully recycled and recoverable.
- All necessary elements (for handling, fastening, lifting…) are integrated in the ballast.
- Assembly up to several thousand tons.
- Cast iron : EN-GJL-200
- Density : 7,1
- Weight: de 5 à 20 tonnes
- Maximum dimensions: 6 000 x 4 000 x 3 000 mm
- Maximum machining : 15 500 x 3 750 x 1 500 mm
A dedicated team work with you in the design of the best cast iron ballasting solution in the aim of having the best results.
These ballasts can be bought or rented for standards ones.
Example of MRE applications
- Ballasts for gravity bases used for wind turbine, tidal stream and other submarine foundations.
- Ballasts for floating structures like floating wind turbine, wave power machines.