- Scale specimens = 1.
- Static axial load of 24,000 kN .
- Ability to adapt angular deviations and apply transverse forces.
- Housing made of reinforced concrete with 16-m long rebar, providing a strength of 30,000 kN.
- Three hydraulic jacks fitted with mechanical position-clamping legs (to maintain the load after cutting the hydraulic power supply). Maximum tension: 24,000 kN.
- Many opportunities anchor at the base and along the frame.
- Static loads
- Cyclic loads
- Transverse excitation (bending)
- Monitoring (acoustic , …) breaks during the test
- End testing capabilities
Example of MRE applications
- Resistance and fatigue characterization of the anchoring cables.
- Resistance and fatigue characterization of electrical cables
- Characterization of the vibrational behavior of umbilicals and flexible off-shore