- Large scale specimens (50, 100 and 200 m long)
- Static axial load of 5,000 kN
- Ability to adapt angular deviations and apply transverse forces
- Tensile strength up to 5,000 kN.
- Extension capacity of about 3 m.
- Many anchoring points at the base and along the frame.
- Damage detection using NDT methods (vibrating , acoustic,…)
- Complex and multimaterial cables
- Characterisation of cable damping devices
- External environmental conditions
Example of MRE applications
- Full scale characterization of cable mechanical behavior.
- Full scale characterization of others linear structures.
- Validation of monitoring and inspection solutions.