General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market. This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses.
These modules allow to increase an expertise in each theme. They will be programmed on demand, according to the people who express their interest.
To register, use the information form:
- Overview of relevant MRE structures
- Some reminders about metallurgy and the various possible forms of corrosion
- Measurement of corrosion and degradation induced by non-destructive techniques (ultrasound, eddy currents, adhesion tests, penetrant testing, …)
- Measurement of corrosion and degradation induced by sampling techniques (metallography, mechanical tests, chemical analyzes, …)
- Modeling and methodologies for diagnosis and decision support
- Diagnostic Maintenance Methodologies
- Practical session (Ultrasound, metallography, magnetoscopy, corrosion measurement)
- Case studies on metallic structures at sea: impact of measurement errors on the diagnosis
Specific contribution to MRE
The “Corrosion and bio-corrosion” module will enable you to know and model the effect of corrosion and bio-corrosion on offshore structures.
Know and model the effect of corrosion and bio-corrosion on offshore structures.