General framework of the training offer
This continuous training is intended to players from Marine Renewable Energy market who want to improve their skills and to those who wish to develop their activity and to break into this emergent market.
This training is conceived with a double objective: to develop business markets and to increase the employability of the people who will follow these courses. The ” MRE Technical advisor “ Certificate verify the skills allowing to assure a technical support with the operational teams and to contribute to the development of their technical skills in Marine Renewable Energy.
This certificate was designed by teachers of Centrale Nantes and Nantes University within the framework of WEAMEC.
You have to follow all the modules to obtain the certificate. You can also follow only one or more modules that specifically serve your business goals.
To register, use the information form:
The program gets organized around 4 topics:
- maritime zoning: status and legal status of different zones
- French law on MRE and recent developments
- MRE systems insurance issues
- safety and security of offshore wind facilities, and navigation within the parks
Specific contribution to MRE
The training will allow you to identify and explain the basis of the applicable regulations in the field of the law of the sea and MRE, and to identify the issues related to the safety, security, and insurances of MRE systems.
The presentations are as interactive as possible in order to allow exchanges.
At the end of the training you will be able:
- to distinguish the different maritime zones and the corresponding legal regimes,
- to identify the competent authorities in each zone and to integrate legal issues related to the development of human activities at sea,
- to understand the rules of the French legislation for the installation of offshore wind farms and to know the recent evolutions,
- to understand the issues related to the insurance of EMR projects and the main safety / security rules for offshore wind farms.