General framework of the training offer
This continuing training is intended for professionals in conversion who wish to focus on onshore or offshore renewable energy. With significant training and experience in the fields of industrial maintenance, mechanics or electricity, you want to develop your skills to integrate a position of wind farm maintenance technician.
This training is designed with a dual objective: to develop the technical skills related to the specific activities for maintenance of an Onshore or Offshore wind turbine and to master at all times the safety in the exercise of the job.
The BZEE and GWO certificate, recognized on the international stage by companies in the wind sector, delivered at the end of the training course will give you operational employability on this promising market.
The maintenance technician assigned to a wind farm must be able to maintain towers and wind farms to:
- Determine the origin of detected malfunctions.
- Realize preventive and corrective operations of maintenance.
- Report interventions.
- Specific wind technical modules: mechanical, hydraulic, power electrotechnics, composites.
- Low and high-voltage electric authorizations.
- Safety package GWO Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awereness et Manual handling.
- Professional English.
- Knowledge of the wind environment, regulations – weather aerodynamics.
- Offshore module.
- Intervention of professionals.
Specific contribution to MRE
- « Offshore module » include in the training.
- Conditions for exercising offshore wind maintenance operations, problem of safe access.
- Context and conditions of maritime transport.