The BlueInvest Readiness Assistance is for high potential start-ups and SMEs with innovative and sustainable products and solutions for the Blue Economy. It is supported by the DG MARE and the EMFF fund
Up to 200 businesses will be selected to receive coaching tailored specifically to their business objectives.
- Participants to the programme will receive feedback on their investment readiness level and a proposed coaching package.
- Each participant will be matched with a dedicated business coach, whom they will work with to develop a set of concrete business objectives.
- Participants will receive targeted assistance from their business coach, who will work with them to achieve their set objectives within a defined timeframe. The one-to-one coaching sessions will be conducted over a 3-month period, both in-person as well as digitally.
- Participants will also benefit from additional training through participant-only sessions organised at the BlueInvest Academy, networking and B2B matchmaking sessions at the BlueInvest events.
A competitive selection process will be used to select the best candidates for the BlueInvest Readiness Assistance.
Key dates in the call for project
- 4 November 2019 - Opening of the Programme
- 3 August 2020 - Opening of the call for Cycle 5
- 31 October 2020 - Closing of the call for Cycle 5