Pillar: Excellent Science
Characteristics of an RISE project
The objective of the European Commission is to promote international and / or intersectoral collaborations through detachments of researchers as well as non-research personnel involved in research and innovation activities. The main features of an RISE project are:
- The project should focus on a joint research and innovation program (from research to market) between project beneficiaries / partners
- Beneficiaries may belong to the academic or non-academic world (especially SMEs).
- Partners may belong to the academic or non-academic world and come from third countries.
- The personnel involved in the mobility program may be PhD students, experienced researchers but also administrative or technical staff involved in the research and innovation program.
Key dates in the call for project
- 5 December 2019 - Opening date
- 12 May 2020 - Deadline of the call