The MarTERA ERA-NET program is a transnational call for projects for research and innovation projects in the fields of marine and maritime technologies.
Era-Net are networks of funding agencies. Each agency finances its national participants.
The 2017 and 2019 calls for projects saw 31 successful projects requesting total support of € 38 million.
The 2020 call is open since January 6, 2020 for a pre-proposal filing deadline on March 27, 2020.
MarTERA co-funded Call 2020
Countries participating in the call for projects:
EU: France, Belgium-Flanders, Germany, Malta, Poland, Romania, Spain.
Outside the EU: Norway, Turkey, Belarus.
French organizations can be funded via the ANR and exclusively on Priority 3:
Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Intelligent predictive maintenance systems
- Sensor development
- Underwater technology
The details of each Priority Area are given in the Priority Area Matrix document at the bottom of the page.
- Scientific and / or technological excellence. Quality of the transnational project
- Potential impact
- Quality and efficiency of implementation and management
Key dates in the call for project
- 6 January 2020 - Launch of the Call 2020
- 24 April 2020 - Step 1 (Pre-proposal) deadline
- 30 June 2020 - Results Step 1
- 11 September 2020 - Step 2 (Full proposal) deadline
- 30 November 2020 - Notification of applicants