Are you an experienced researcher thinking about your next career move? Individual Fellowships fund researchers looking to enhance their career development and prospects by working abroad.
MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE, A PROGRAMME FOR THE MOBILITY OF RESEARCHERS
- Promote the mobility of researchers with high potential
- Support the development of their careers by acquiring and transferring skills
- Strengthening the partnership between the researcher and the host institution
- Through international and intersectoral mobility iIn Europe or internationally (with return phase).
- For a long stay (from 12 to 24 months (European Fellowship) + 12 months for the return (Global Fellowship)).
- Around a single training project through research (career development) shared between the researcher, the host laboratory and the laboratory of origin.
Coupling between MSCA IF & AAP International Mobility WEAMEC
This call for projects can be coupled with the “WEAMEC International Mobility call“.
If an application is not selected, the file is re-analyzed by WEAMEC as part of its support system for international mobility.
Key dates in the call for project
- 8 April 2020 - Planned opening date
- 9 September 2020 - Deadline