Aventa is currently looking to hire a Analysis engineer (umbilical experience would be a plus) for his KRAKEN SUBSEA SOLUTIONS engineering entity in Biarritz.
Description du poste
You will be in charge of the global analysis for dynamic/static cables. Typical analyses are (but not limited to):
- In place Global analyses of dynamic cable/umbilical system:
- Lazy wave configuration definition
- Extreme analysis
- Fatigue analysis
- Interference analysis
- On bottom stability and on bottom roughness analyses for static cables
- Installation analyses of umbilical and dynamic power cable
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to elaboration of Design brief and design basis documents for installation/in place analyses.
- Use of existing tools and elaboration of new excel spreadsheets / Mathcad spreadsheet
- Perform the in-place design analysis with Orcaflex, as per design brief and basis,
- Perform QA/QC of other analyses
- Interface with installation engineer and field engineers to Understand operation procedure & identify critical steps
- Elaborate lay tables to be used offshore, identify laying parameters and sea states limitations
- Elaborate design loads for umbilical ancillaries
- Interface with package to contribute to scope of work of various items
- Production design documentation including feasibility reports, detailed in place design reports, specifications, material take-offs, etc.
- Ensure design in accordance with acknowledged industry Codes, Standards and Design Guides (e.g. API, DNV,ISO); Client Specifications and Scopes of Work.
- be aware of the Overall project planning and responsible of the planning of his / her Scope of Work.
- Provide engineering assistance during mobilizations and occasional periods of offshore or site working,
- Ensure that know-how is transferred within the discipline. Attend to discipline meeting as required.