Imagine a future where you’re responsible for overseeing the operations of emerging renewable technology
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you a unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, be responsible for your own assignments and be engaged in our day-to-day business decisions.
All rotations will include insight into the end-to-end functions of our fleet and how a project is completed and becomes an onshore asset. You’ll play a part in executing and continually improving the management of our onshore assets.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing the turbine operation and maintenance service provider’s performance
- monitoring project financial, commercial, and operational performance, and identifying issues and opportunities
- supporting overall regulatory compliance efforts for assigned sites together with the asset manager and regulatory compliance directors
- completing all necessary project reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- coordinating day-to-day site activities with the on-site plant manager, markets and revenue, and asset performance teams.
Modalités de candidature
06-10-2021, 23:59 EDT
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.