Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Imagine a future where you solve business challenges, are responsible for your own assignments, and are engaged in our day-to-day business decisions
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you a unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, be responsible for your own assignments and be engaged in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll be part of the US Onshore team working to develop projects from the ground up. You’ll be involved in the entire planning process of our onshore wind farms and will help coordinate everything from environmental surveys and internal energy resources to materials for landowners and stakeholders.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting the Development Project Management team with the coordination of environmental surveys and internal energy resource and transmission analyses to advance the existing pipeline
- compiling materials for tax incentive applications and permits
- coordinating and preparing materials for landowner and stakeholder outreach
- utilizing Geographic Information System (GIS) tools to organize and compile development constraints
- supporting internal reporting and project tracking.