Imagine a future where you’ll be a commercial problem-solver that supports the management of major offshore wind projects in the fast-growing US market
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you a unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, be responsible for your own assignments and be engaged in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll rotate through the various departments in the NA Commercial team. This will include working to support project business cases, local supply chain analysis, regulatory evaluations, commercial negotiations, and stakeholder engagement across multiple offshore wind projects in the US market. You’ll also be responsible for providing insight on relevant real estate topics, markets, and processes to support our commercial development of the projects.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- working on key items in project business cases and manage commercial risks by coordinating internal teams working in various areas of the business
- coordinating with internal project and corporate stakeholders to communicate important, financial metrics and indicators to internal stakeholders
- working on commercial cross-portfolio issues in the growing US offshore wind market, aligning our approach to external stakeholder and regulatory issues across at least five US states and customers
- supporting projects and business development opportunities in the US
- performing the power system simulations and analysis in software tools such as PSS/e, PowerFactory, and PSCAD, as a key means of supporting the other tasks above.