Imagine a future where you drive the commercial optimization of our offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be involved in the project management of one or more of our US offshore wind development projects and in driving major commercial projects as part of our growth in the US.
Welcome to NA Commercial
You’ll be part of a diverse team where you, together with your colleagues, will help develop the project business case and manage commercial risks by aligning internal teams working in areas such as budgeting, revenue forecasting, structuring, business case analysis, land and property, and preparation for future operations with the ultimate goal of achieving a successful final investment decision.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- negotiating, obtaining approvals, and managing commercial agreements, including working with our technical, real estate, legal, regulatory, and consenting teams to secure the necessary input to agreements
- reporting on project progress, both internally to senior management and to external partners and key stakeholders, and developing and managing the project commercial budget and resource demand
- coordinating with internal project and corporate stakeholders to manage the financial model and communicating important financial metrics and indicators to internal stakeholders
- preparing the commercial documentation necessary to support a successful final investment decision and a smooth transition to construction and operations
- working with senior external and internal stakeholders to drive overall optimization and maturation of the projects.
Modalités de candidature
September 20, 2021, 06:59 CEST
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 20, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.