EOLFI is a company specializing in the renewable energy sector for floating offshore wind, onshore wind and photovoltaics, developing its own ENR solutions, on behalf of third-party investors or in partnership with local authorities. EOLFI is an operator with a global offer and manages projects in France and abroad. Since December 2019, EOLFI has joined the Shell Group.
Description du poste
The Harbor & Logistic Engineer is supporting the Harbor & Logistic Manager for the ongoing tenders and projects for the topics related to harbors, logistics (from manufacturing plant to harbor, within shipyards, at marshalling harbor, including specialized equipment as Heavy Lift Cranes, SPMTs …), ensuring a safe and smooth handling, transfer, storage… during the pre-FID steps (conceptual, basic, FEED, detail designs). He / she will manage the associated schedule, budget, scope, specifications, quality, risk, interfaces, safety and resources (if any) within his/her workstream /suppliers / contractors.
This position is part of the Technical Services team that supports the floating offshore wind developments worldwide (except GBI). In coordination with the Company’s entities, the Harbor & Logistic Engineer is supporting all activities related to the engineering of the company’s floating offshore wind projects, on the following aspects:
- Ensure company QHSE requirements (0 accident, manage non-conformities, quality plan including ITP, acceptance tests at site or factory…)
- Support all technical aspects for his projects / tenders including design and technical studies performed internally as the ones performed by partners, suppliers, contractors in accordance with specifications, scope of works, Employer’s requirements and/or tender documents and project / bidding strategy related to:
-Harbors : contractual, administrative requirements, preparatory or upgrade works,
-Logistics : handling using specialized equipment with associated requirements (load bearing capacities…),
- Work in interface and in a collaborative way with project technical team engineers as Project Engineering Managers, work package managers (turbine, floater, electrical), transversal experts (interfaces, O&M, EPCI / industrialization, offshore transport and installation, commissioning …).
- Participate to writing specification and scope of works and negotiation with contractors for his package.
- Follow up, review and comment the technical documentation from Contractors / Suppliers for his package and approve such as per schedule, ensuring adequate level of quality; ensure and formalize reporting, lessons learned and closing of Final Documentation.
- Manage proactively schedule, budgets, risks and opportunities for his package.
- Ensure a technical support to commercial discussions for the development of projects for his package.
- Interface and ability to effectively communicate with everyone from Contractors to Project Team.
- Proactive approach to work, possess a high degree of autonomy and initiatives.
- Reports operationally to the Tender / Project Manager and hierarchically to the Technical Services Manager.