As part of the continued growth and innovation of our Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) Management & Compliance practice, ERM has an opportunity to join our global consulting firm as an Environmental Health & Safety Senior Consultant for Offshore Wind with the chance to become a true business leader in an organisation with Sustainability at its heart.
We are looking for emerging professionals who are interested in being part of this thriving global community – outstanding individuals who combine strong desires around consulting and business development with a strong technical foundation – to foster and expand a network of excellent client relationships. We seek talented individuals to help us drive the continued growth of ERM’s business.
Description du poste
Leadership role including supporting the existing Management and being responsible for:
- People management:
- Assist in the development of a technically strong team and assist in overseeing the team’s continuous improvement through mentoring and assisting with their practice networks around ERM,
- Improve collaboration opportunities of team members across the BU practices and show clear personal involvement in regional practices,
- Assist the Leadership team in mentoring team members to become effective HSE consultants in the future.
- Business development and client management, in particular in relation to ERM’s Offshore Wind and Green Hydrogen related offering and calibrating and executing a business strategy that is aimed to grow ERM’s work in the area
- Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Project Management of complex technical work & inter-disciplinary work to international standards and deliver commitments made to clients (internal and external) and ERM team members, in line with ERM standards and expectations.
- Technical Guidance, in particular as Technical Reviewer of current and potential projects deliverables and provide sound technical inputs in the development and continuous improvement of ERM Performance & Assurance and Transaction Services related works that are in line with industry best practices and applicable local and international regulatory requirements. This includes being knowledgeable of and keeping up to date with EHSS local regulations and international standards in the relevant industrial sectors.
- Provide multidisciplinary overview and oversight with regards to the preparation of environmental, social and health management plans and their implementation, including auditing and oversight of contractors before and during construction activities of offshore wind farms;
- Support the day to day management, budgeting, resourcing and recruitment for the assigned team