Global OTEC is expanding and seeking an Operations Director to help the company methodise, grow and operate the business effectively
You will develop and implement strategies to deliver company growth and be hands-on in organising Global OTEC’s pilot projects in Africa, and scale up across the Caribbean.
Description du poste
- Interfacing with Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) teams to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Sourcing components, fabrication facilities and other marine services for the deployment of OTEC platforms.
- Structuring bankable projects that reflect the needs of key stakeholders, including governments, NGOs, investors, suppliers, and partners.
- Owning document registers, project schedules, execution, and quality plans
- Owning internal reporting on product and project development progress.
- Assisting the CEO in drafting Investment Memorandums (IMs), concept notes and grant applications.
- Advising on the Company’s capital, equity and debt raises.
- Advising development of the Company’s strategic roadmap for future applications of core technologies.