Imagine a future where you help the world leader in offshore wind grow its North American business even further
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the US Project Development function as a line manager and ensure that the right competences are in place to manage projects and secure the overall success of our awarded wind farm projects pipeline.
Welcome to US Offshore Wind Project Development
You’ll be part of the US Offshore Project Development & Growth leadership team where you, together with your colleagues, will bring our company’s Full Potential Strategy to life within the North America region. You’ll work in a highly active and multidisciplinary team with colleagues from across our North America organization as well as from our global operations in Denmark, and you’ll report to the Head of Project Development & Growth.
Description du poste
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the people management and development of the direct reports, including all people and development-related yearly activities, from real-time coaching to long-term development planning
- supplying competent staff for project development roles for our company’s US projects, ensuring that projects are staffed according to the pipeline, and managing execution priorities
- ensuring that best practices are in place, deciding on models and processes for securing project boundary conditions, keeping projects on track, and meeting business objectives
- proactively handling synergies between projects within Program and Clusters, covering all US Project Development activities
- ensuring that asset projects are progressing as planned and are agreed upon with SteerCos as well as ensuring the smooth handover of processes between project phases (e.g. project development to EPC execution).
Modalités de candidature
September 20, 2021, 00:59 EST
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 20, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll be expected to travel both domestically and internationally since you’ll manage and liaise with teams located in multiple office locations in the US and in Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.