As a Power Conversion Integration Engineer, you will lead and/or undertake tasks related to the power conversion system design & integration in the turbine and validation in GE Renewable Energy Offshore Wind.
The candidate will work with diverse, cross-functional teams to execute concept & detailed, simulations, test plan, and select the best designs and solutions against multiple criteria. In addition, the candidate will be leading the validation at power conversion system level, will be supporting manufacturing phase and factory acceptance tests for individual power conversion components till final validation when integrated in the overall turbine system.
Description du poste
The ideal candidate will demonstrate technical accountability for the power conversion system, control / / mechanical interfaces with power conversion components. Main responsibilities include:
· Lead and/or undertake design requirements in the areas of power converters for wind applications: subsystem integration tasks, components interoperability due to harmonics , , electrical / cooling / control interfaces in different phases of its design development.
· Lead the power conversion integration within the overall turbine system for electrical interfaces and control.
· Work closely with the Supplier Quality organization to ensure design CTQs are tested properly for each power conversion components, as well as met and maintained in the serial production process.
· Technical support for power conversion system incidences arising from the assembly plants, installation or turbine operation.
· Assess field data to improve operability and reliability of the power conversion system.
Modalités de candidature