Reporting functionally to the Extended Scope leader and hierarchically to the Costing HEU leader, the ITO Lead Extended Scope Specialist assess, structures, defines and budgets the onshore part of a Hydro tender to maximize the competitiveness of the offer while ensuring the feasibility of the project execution. His role is to manage all site works activities definition and quotation for the allocated tenders, starting from entry data’s up to deliver tendering document or/and up to feed back of experience for the project awarded but also for the lost projects. He’s also playing of costing integrator for certain tenders.
Description du poste
- To guarantee that the onshore part of the tender (construction, refurbishment, local infrastructures) is compliant with the client’s requirements and the GE guidelines
- To ensure that the onshore part of the tender is technically feasible, with a level of risk clearly evaluated and mitigation actions identified
- To ensure that the onshore scope strategy leads to the best competitivity for the GE tender
Essential Responsibilities – Externally:
- To propose win/win schemes with subcontractors and partners to avoid claims at site and optimize the construction activity
- To find ways to involved more deeply the subcontractors/partners in the project
- To meet/interact with subcontractors / consortium partners to support their screening/pre-qualification
- To be at tender stage the primary point of contact for
consortium partners for the onshore scope of their activity
- To attend site visits of existing HPPs for refurbishment tenders.
To represent GE in client meetings related to the onshore scope of the project
- He participates to some site visit to got all necessary information to define properly the industrial scheme to be use for completion on the projects
Essential responsibilities – Internally
- Define and develop the construction setup, planning and budget of new built and refurbishment projects by working with Engineering team doing a constructability review and formalize it into some documents.
- In close collaboration with the Construction & Commissioning organization, to develop subcontracting setups that de-risk the project while being competitive
- To conduct a due diligence on the local aspect of the project with the support of Sales/GGO
- To carry out subcontractor qualification with Sourcing to assess the technical level of the subcontractor and the risk profile of using them
- To organizing and lead meetings to optimize the construction costs, risks and time schedule
- To propose optimizations to technical solutions, costs, time schedules, in collaboration with all other HEU functions
- To make proposals to optimize the layout, the industrial scheme, transport, in order to provide the best value for the client while de-risking the overall project
- To define with Transport and Logistics the process to secure deliveries and time schedule, obtain provisional packing list and road map survey to have all information concerning equipment deliveries
- To secure with EHS the best approach to handle hazardous materials as per GE procedures, in the case of refurbishment projects
- To populate the Risk & Opportunity log of the offer for the onshore scope of the project (qualitative & quantitative)
- To participate to R-table reviews (internal approval of the bid)
- To maintain strong interfaces with Technical Tendering (product definition), EHS, Corporate Security, GGO, Sourcing, Planning
- To make continuous improvement proposals to simplify the internal tendering process, improve the performance of our bids
- Participate to Deal Review to report to the Risk Management Organization.
Modalités de candidature